Pages

Subscribe

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

WELCOME + DISCLAIMER

Hello Folks, welcome to DavilBlog!!!

On this blog I hope to talk about everything from Analog to Zool (in great detail) although to be honest it will mostly be links to all the interesting stuff I find on the web such as tech info, gadgets, modchips, games, wi-fi technologies, etc. etc.

{disclaimer} Of course all of this info is just that, info. I cannot be held responsible for software that I recommend breaking your machine / doing anything on your machine you don't want it to. The info on these pages should be treated with discretion and really you should know a bit about software / hardware before you attempt to try any of the tutorials / links / software / whatever on my Blog. I also cannot be held responsible for information on other websites which I link to. Please use your head. ;-)
{/disclaimer}

No comments: